MANILA BANKERS LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with the purpose for which it is being gathered and in accordance with this privacy statement.
MANILA BANKERS LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
This policy is effective beginning July 1, 2018.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We collect the following information:
- Name and other personal information
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode preferences and interests
- Health and medical history
- Other information relevant to any application for life insurance coverage
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
- We require the information to understand your needs, provide you with better services and more importantly, determine your fitness for life insurance coverage
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may also use the information to contact you either by email, phone, fax or mail.
- We may use the information to customize our website according to your needs
- We will never sell your information.
We follow an opt-in permission-based email enrollment policy. We will not send unsolicited, bulk or commercial offers or advertisements without your permission. If you have any questions or feel that you receive an unsolicited email please contact us.
DATA SECURITY AND RETENTION
The security, integrity and confidentiality of your information are extremely important to us. We have implemented technical, administrative and physical security measures that are designed to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use and modification. We regularly review our security procedures to consider appropriate new technology and methods. Please be aware that, despite our best efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable.
We will retain your personal information for the length of time needed to fulfill the purposes for which the same was collected unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie help analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your references.
We gather traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We provide you with the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and storage of your information. In accordance with applicable laws, your controls and choices include:
- Correcting, updating and deleting your REGISTRATION ACCOUNT (Log Out).
- Choosing whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
- Choosing whether or not we share your personal information with our affliates so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services.
- Requesting access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it.
You may exercise these controls and choices in various ways, such as:
Correcting, updating and deleting your REGISTRATION ACCOUNT (Log Out).
Choosing whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services that we think may be of interest to you.
Choosing whether or not we share your personal information with our affiliates so they can send you offers and promotions about their products and services.
Requesting access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it.
COMPLIANCE WITH DATA PRIVACY ACT OF 2012
We have designated an individual who is responsible for compliance with the Philippine Data Privacy of 2012. You may contact our Data Protection Officer at the following:
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number : 8101040 or 8434359
MANILA BANKERS LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION shares information with companies, who provides services such as information processing, health care, delivering products and services to you. These companies are obligated to protect your personal information.
It may be necessary, by law, legal process, litigation and/or request from government authorities, for us to disclose your personal information. We may also disclose information about you in the interest of national security, law enforcement or other issues of public importance where disclosure is necessary or appropriate.