CUSTOMER CHARTER OF
MANILA BANKERS LIFE INSURANCE CORPORATION
Our Customer Charter states our commitment to provide you with quality services and provides you with standards by which to measure our performance. It also provides our employees with clear standards to strive for in service excellence and to achieve our company’s Mission and Vision.
To provide consistent professional and high-quality service to our clients, in particular, and to the insuring public, in general.
Service standards you can expect from our employees
- We will respect our customers.
- We will provide prompt, friendly, courteous and efficient customer service and at all times remain professional in our dealings with our customers and the general public.
- If you are making an inquiry or a request that requires action, we will provide you with a reference number, if applicable, should you need to re-contact us.
- We will be realistic about what we can do and in what timeframes.
- We will provide you with accurate and consistent information.
- We will respect your privacy in your dealings with us and the confidentiality of the information you provide us.
- We will strive to excel in providing excellent customer service through continuous improvement, customer surveys and identification of new technologies to assist in the customer experience.
- We will actively seek your feedback on our services to ensure they meet your needs.
Face To Face
- Our frontline customer service employees shall wear an identification card for ease of identification and communication.
- We will listen to you and discuss your concerns fully.
- We will endeavour to meet your requirements at the time of your visit. When inquiries of a technical or specialized nature are made at any of our Customer Service Centers, the appropriate officer will be consulted, if available, or contact will be made within 48 hours to arrange an appointment to discuss the matter thoroughly.
Over The Phone
- We shall promptly answer your call.
- Phones shall not go unanswered. If the person you are contacting is unavailable, the call will be forwarded to someone who can assist you.
- We will advise you of any delay and offer suitable options or offer to return your call.
- We answering your call, we will introduce ourselves using first names and business unit name.
- We will take personal responsibility for your inquiry in order to reduce transferred calls.
- We will return your phone call within the day.
In Writing or E-mail
- We will write you in clear, concise language that is easily understood.
- We will respond to your letter or email within two (2) working days from receipt of your letter or email.
- If your inquiry requires in-depth verification or follow-up that will take longer than two (2) working days, we will acknowledge your letter or email and provide you with an expected completion date and details of the employee responsible for the response to your inquiry.
Via The Internet or Social Media
- We will maintain our website with relevant and up-to-date information that are easily understood and accessible.
- We will respond to inquiries and posts on our social media platforms in a timely and professional manner.
- We will continue to review our web-based and social media platforms to further connect with our clients and provide additional online self service facilities and tools.
Measuring and Improving the Quality of Our Service
We will measure and improve the quality of our service by:
- Obtain feedback from our clients using feedback forms and customer service surveys.
- Implement quality training and coaching activities for our employees.
- Use key performance indicators in corporate and business planning.
- Use effective internal systems and corporate reporting to measure our performance.
- Recognize our employees for excellent customer service delivery.
Help Us Help You
- Be courteous and respectful to our employees.
- Respect the rights of other customers.
- Provide us with complete and accurate details when contacting us.
- Let us know when your situation changes, for example, your address or personal details.
- Use appropriate channels for customer requests, inquiries and complaints while using online social media channels for general dialogue only.
- Work with us to help address your concerns.
- Tell us where we fall short on our service in any aspect so that we may improve our services to you.
- Help us recognize our employees by telling us when you have received excellent customer service.
We value your comments, suggestions and even your complaints so we can improve our service levels and to foster closer relationships with our clients, wherever they are.
Customer Service Department
Manila Bankers Life Insurance Corporation
3rd Floor, VGP Center, 6772 Ayala Avenue
(632) 8815-1004 locals 305, 306 308 and 312
Visit our website:
This Customer Charter shall be reviewed every two (2) years taking into account the changing business environment.