It’s never easy to be in a financial crisis. Protect yourself and your family and be certain with your future.
With Manila Bankers Life’s Life Shield policy, you will only have to pay for 5 years and be covered for 10 years. It is a comprehensive insurance program that provides various protections, and benefits such as:
- Increasing life protection
- Compensation of lost income in case of hospital confinement
- Cash benefit in case of accident and disability
- Return of premium
Be life confident, go ahead with Manila Bankers Life’s Life Shield.
|Life Defense Fund (LDF)||
With today’s increasing costs it would be good to have a benefit that also increases. With the Life Defense Fund feature, your benefit increases every year for 10 years. Benefit starts at Php 75,000 and increases up to a maximum of Php 275,000 per unit. This shall be given in the event of death of the insured.
|Terminal Illness Benefit (TI)||
Upon receipt and approval of due proof that the insured has been diagnosed to be terminally ill before reaching age sixty-five (65), the company shall pay to such insured the amount of insurance. The proceeds of this benefit may be used for further treatment of the insured.
|Total and Permanent Disability Benefit (TPD)||
Don’t let disability affect your family income. Upon receipt and approval of due proof that the Insured has become totally and permanently disabled before reaching age sixty-five (65), the company shall pay to such insured the amount of Insurance.
|Health Protector (HP)||
The Health Protector feature is a 5 in 1 benefit package that provides Hospital Daily Income Benefit, Intensive Care Unit Benefit, Major Surgical Benefit , Emergency Room Benefit , Ambulance Conduction Benefit, wherein:
|Return of Premium (ROP)||
In case the insured will outlive his Life Shield policy and without having had any total and permanent disability or terminal illness claim, he will receive his Return of Premium at the end of the 10th year, making the insurance virtually free!
|Accidental Death and Disablement Benefit (AD&D)||
In case of death or disablement due to a covered accident, the benefit shall be paid to the insured or his designated beneficiary/ies.
|Payor’s Death and Disability Benefit
You may insure your children (below 18 years old) and if something happens to the payor, all the remaining premiums falling due under the policy after the date of death, terminal illness or total and permanent disability of the payor shall be waived. This ensures the continuity of your child’s policy.
All Manila Bankers Life Policy owners may avail of the FREE concierge service from EVEREST memorial service.
- Eligibility age of 1 – 64 years old
- Choose amongst the different convenient modes of payment: annual, semi-annual, and quarterly.
- Grace period of 31 calendar days.
- Reinstatement period – 3 years
This Rider shall not cover any sickness contracted or injury sustained by an Insured before the effective date of coverage until such insured has been covered under this Rider for twelve (12) consecutive months.
Pre-Existing condition is defined as sickness or injury contracted by the Insured before the effective date of coverage. A sickness or condition is considered to be in existence prior to the effective date of coverage in any of the following cases:
- When any professional advice or treatment has been obtained or given for such sickness or condition prior to the said effective date of coverage.
- Such sickness or condition was in any way evident to the Insured before the effectivity date of this Rider.
- The natural history/pathogenesis of such sickness or condition can be clinically determined to have started prior to the effectivity date of coverage whether or not the Insured is aware of such sickness or condition.
LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
The following causes of hospital confinement are not covered under this Rider:
- Pregnancy and resulting childbirth, miscarriage or diseases of the female organs of reproduction;
- Routine physical or any other examinations where there are no objective indications or impairment in normal health, and laboratory diagnostic of X-ray examinations except in the course of a disability established by the prior call or attendance of a physician;
- Intentionally self-inflicted injury or suicide while sane or insane or any attempt thereat;
- Cosmetic or plastic surgery, and dental work, dental treatment, eye examination, except as a result of accident;
- Any mental and nervous disorder or rest cures;
- Treatment of drug addiction or alcoholism;
- Injury, sickness or disease occasioned by war, warlike operations, civil commotion, strike, civil war, revolution, rebellion, service in the armed forces;
- Congenital anomalies;
- Treatment or surgery for tonsils, adenoids, hernia unless the person undergoing such treatment or surgery has been continuously covered under this Rider for a period of one hundred twenty (120) days immediately preceding such treatment or surgery;
- Venereal Diseases;
- Attempted murder and assault or injuries while participating in or attempting to commit an assault or crime;
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS);
- Contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or any nuclear waste;
- Any violation or attempt of violation of the law or resistance to arrest;
- Operations and treatments performed in a veteran's, military or government hospital, or elsewhere, at government's expense.