This is a 5 year to pay insurance policy with a 10 year coverage. This empowers you to protect your family from financial burden in case of hospital confinement or the passing of a loved one.
It has an After Life Pension feature that gives monthly financial assistance to the family.
It also provides insurance coverage for Total and Permanent Disability Benefit, Terminal Illness Benefit, and a Return of Premium at the end of the 10th year.
Be empowered with Manila Bankers Life’s MPower policy.
|Memorial Service Fund (MSF)||
In the event that the insured dies, this feature provides a cash benefit which will be used to pay for the memorial service of the insured. Benefit starts at Php 100,000 and increments of Php 100,000.
|After Life Pension (ALP)||
An amount equal to 10% of the MSF will be given to the beneficiary for 18 consecutive months, this can help the family in their financial needs after losing a loved one.
|Terminal Illness (TI)||
Upon receipt and approval of due proof that the Insured has been diagnosed to be terminally ill before reaching age sixty-five (65), the company shall pay to such insured the amount of insurance. The proceeds of this benefit may be used for further treatment of the insured.
|Total and Permanent Disability Benefit (TPD)||
Don’t let disability affect your family income. Upon receipt and approval of due proof that the Insured has become totally and permanently disabled before reaching age sixty-five (65), the company shall pay to such insured the amount of Insurance.
|Return of Premium (ROP)||
In case the insured will outlive his MPower policy and without having had any total and permanent disability or terminal illness claim, he will receive his Return of Premium at the end of the 10th year, making the insurance virtually free!
|Medical Income Fund (MIF)||
Is a 3 in 1 benefit package that provides Hospital Daily Income Benefit, Intensive Care Unit, and Major Surgery, wherein:
|Payor’s Death and Disability Benefit
You may insure your children (below 18 years old) and if something happens to the payor, all the remaining premiums falling due under the policy after the date of death, terminal illness or total and permanent disability of the payor shall be waived. This ensures the continuity of your child’s policy.
The memorial service will be administered by Everest Memorial Services. The 1st 24/7 Concierge Service in the Philippines.
- Eligibility age of 1 – 64 years old
- Choose amongst the different convenient modes of payment: annual, semi-annual, and quarterly.
- Grace period of 31 calendar days.
- Reinstatement period – 3 years.
This Rider shall not cover any sickness contracted or injury sustained by an Insured before the effective date of coverage until such insured has been covered under this Rider for twelve (12) consecutive months.
Pre-Existing condition is defined as sickness or injury contracted by the Insured before the effective date of coverage. A sickness or condition is considered to be in existence prior to the effective date of coverage in any of the following cases:
- When any professional advice or treatment has been obtained or given for such sickness or condition prior to the said effective date of coverage.
- Such sickness or condition was in any way evident to the Insured before the effectivity date of this Rider.
- The natural history/pathogenesis of such sickness or condition can be clinically determined to have started prior to the effectivity date of coverage whether or not the Insured is aware of such sickness or condition.
LIMITATIONS & EXCLUSIONS
The following causes of hospital confinement are not covered under this Rider:
- Pregnancy and resulting childbirth, miscarriage or diseases of the female organs of reproduction;
- Routine physical or any other examinations where there are no objective indications or impairment in normal health, and laboratory diagnostic of X-ray examinations except in the course of a disability established by the prior call or attendance of a physician;
- Intentionally self-inflicted injury or suicide while sane or insane or any attempt thereat;
- Cosmetic or plastic surgery, and dental work, dental treatment, eye examination, except as a result of accident;
- Any mental and nervous disorder or rest cures;
- Treatment of drug addiction or alcoholism;
- Injury, sickness or disease occasioned by war, warlike operations, civil commotion, strike, civil war, revolution, rebellion, service in the armed forces;
- Congenital anomalies;
- Treatment or surgery for tonsils, adenoids, hernia unless the person undergoing such treatment or surgery has been continuously covered under this Rider for a period of one hundred twenty (120) days immediately preceding such treatment or surgery;
- Venereal Diseases;
- Attempted murder and assault or injuries while participating in or attempting to commit an assault or crime;
- Acquired Immune Deficiency Syndrome (AIDS);
- Contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel or any nuclear waste;
- Any violation or attempt of violation of the law or resistance to arrest;
- Operations and treatments performed in a veteran's, military or government hospital, or elsewhere, at government's expense.